Monday, February 12, 2007

An Inconvenient Truth (2006)

An Inconvenient Truth (2006)
Davis Guggenheim

This movie surpassed my expectations, but maybe that was because my expectations were so low going into it. The visual effects were hands down the best part of the film, the director managed to make it bearable to have Al Gore on screen for extended periods of time, and actually allowed me to take some of his claims more seriously. Audio was weak, and although I usually hate films that attempt to tell you what to think, this one actually did not do a half bad job of it. Check out my podcast "Parnell's Movie Reviews." on itunes to hear my reviews.

Acting: B (Not really acting here, but still)
Audio: C
Visual: A
Story: C
Other: C

Parney Points: 3

To visit the imdb listing for this film, click here.


No comments: