Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Guardian (2006)

The Guardian (2006)
Andrew Davis

This was another movie that surpassed my expectations. I was skeptical at first when I saw that Ashton Kutcher was the star and I was wondering if this would be the film that Kevin Costner would find his way back to his good days. I have to say I was impressed, both of their performances were fantastic. The visual effects were nothing too special, but they got the story across. The music was good as well but again nothing too amazing. The story was great, but since it spent so much time showing the Coast Guard training, the climax felt too rushed. Overall it was a good film that is worth watching when you need a movie on Friday night. Check out my podcast, "Parnell's Movie Reviews" on itunes.

Acting: A
Audio: B
Visual B
Story: C
Other: A

Parney Points: 3

To visit the imdb listing for this film, click here.

No comments: